Note: These documents were generated in Adobe Acrobat. To view, please download and install the latest version of
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
With absolutely no cost, only a minimum amount of paperwork and all important information now accessible via the Internet, the SFRTA/Tri-Rail has made it even
easier for companies to enroll in the EDP.
CORPORATE BENEFITS PACKAGE
The Corporate Benefits Package highlights the many benefits that the EDP has to offer. Please take a moment to download and review the information provided in the brochure.
EMPLOYER’S PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES
Employers must complete and sign the Employer Discount Program Application and Agreement forms. There is no cost to the employer and no minimum number of participating employees required. To qualify, an employer is required to:
- Have more than one employee
- Have a business/commercial location
- Have a business phone number registered to the employer
- Assign an EDP contact person to promote and administer the program
- Select promotional methods as outlined in #3 of the Agreement Form
- Verify employees' participation
- ENROLLMENT GUIDELINES
- To qualify for the 25 percent discount and obtain an EDP-encoded EASY Card, employees are required to:
EMPLOYER'S APPLICATION & AGREEMENT
After designating an EDP contact person and filling out and signing the Employer Application and Agreement,
employees will be on their way to taking advantage of valuable discounts, at no cost to your company.
Please fax your signed forms to 954-788-7878, Attn: EDP or mail forms to SFRTA/Tri-Rail EDP, P.O. Box 5148, Lighthouse Point, 33074. Should you have any questions, please contact
the EDP Outreach Team.
MEMBER BENEFITS & APPLICATION
Each employee of a participating EDP Employer must complete the
EDP Member Benefits and Application, accessible to the EDP contact person via
the Active Employer Login page. If the EDP contact person has a valid email on file, employees can submit an EDP Member Application online.
The SFRTA/Tri-Rail offers the Pre-Paid Program to employers who want to purchase pre-paid passes for their employees.
The program provides the company’s EDP contact person with the convenience of having passes automatically loaded to their participating employees’ EASY Cards on a monthly basis. For more information about the Pre-Paid Program, please contact the EDP Coordinator at 954-788-7938.
- HOW TO ORDER PASSES:
- The EDP contact person must complete the Pre-Paid Program Order Form for the
number of EDP Monthly or 12-Trip passes needed. Please be sure that 12-Trip pass orders have origin/destination stations marked clearly.
- DEADLINE DATES FOR ORDERS:
- All Pre-Paid Program orders must be received via e-mail or postmarked by the 10th of the month for the following month’s
For example, June’s order would be postmarked by May 10th.
- PURCHASE OPTIONS:
- The SFRTA/Tri-Rail provides three options for the purchase of Pre-Paid Program
- Send form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to Tri-Rail EDP at 954-788-7878
- Mail form to SFRTA/Tri-Rail EDP, P.O. Box 5148
Lighthouse Point, FL 33074-5148
- METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- The SFRTA/Tri-Rail accepts business checks and money orders, as well as corporate Visa, MasterCard,
Discover and American Express credit cards. Purchase orders and wire transfers
are not accepted.
- PASS DELIVERY:
- SFRTA/Tri-Rail passes will be automatically loaded onto each cardholder’s EASY
Card as indicated on the Pre-Paid Program Order Form. Passes will download onto
the card once tapped at a stand alone validator or ticket vending machine by the
cardholder, after the 26th of the prior month’s order.
For more information, please contact the EDP Coordinator at 954-788-7938.
- PRE-PAID PROGRAM ORDER FORM